[New] ATOTO S8 Gen2 Standard 7inch S-S8G2A74SD Andriod Car in-Dash Navigation （This model can't be shipped to North American area.）
This model can't be shipped to North American area. Users from North American area can go check for alternative listings.
- S8 Gen2 is the second generation of ATOTO S8 Android car stereo, and its Soc applies a 12nm manufacturing process (higher efficiency, lower consumption), ARM Cortext Octa-Core processor (High performance), and latest ATOTO AICE UI 11.0 (deep customization on Android Q). New ATOTO S8 can bring confidence and satisfaction under various operations. There are 3 options available for internet access - Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth & USB Tethering (Traditional Android car stereos only have a Wi-Fi option).
- Speed Compensated Volume Control (SCVC)- Automatically adjusts S8's system volume as vehicle speed changes, to adjust for road and wind noise (applicable in 50mph or up. Software algorithms based on GPS positioning).S8 enables six touch gestures that support a two-finger / three-finger tap to enter the multi-task menu quickly, switch between preset 9 EQ modes, adjust the screen brightness, etc., which improves the operation safety during driving. The split-screen display is supported too.
- Dual Bluetooth (BT1 5.0 & BT2 4.1): chips inside allow S8 to enable multi-connections with phone and other BT devices simultaneously. BT2 supports connecting to a phone Bluetooth for accessing the internet or Bluetooth OBD2 device for scanning or reading engine codes. BT1 not only works as Bluetooth Handsfree & A2DP audio but also helps wake up the phone's voice assistant (Siri, Google Assistant) and lock/unlock screen to protect personal privacy.
- S8(Gen2) Standard works with an ATOTO S-AC-HD02LR camera to show HD rearview image, and have a Live RearView (LRV) - Access rearview even if your vehicle is moving ahead. This could remove obstructions of passengers, headrests, and the vehicle's roof and rear pillars, increasing field of view (the lanes behind and traditional blind spots). 178°full-viewing angle IPS display screen with higher contrast substantially improves the viewing experience in daylight.
- S-S8G2A74SD adopts the UDH07D mounting style (Universal Double-DIN Headunit with 7-inch Display), almost all dash kits with double-DIN opening are compatible, and with a double-DIN dash kit applied, you will have an integrative look. Besides, The continuous system firmware update is available from ATOTO. Get continued firmware update when available to ensure fewer bugs and get new features added.
ATOTO S8 Standard Android Car Stereo system - Your Versatile driving companion
- Product Version: S8 Standard (Gen2); Model No: S-S8G2A74SD(3GB/32GB); Mounting style: UDH07D (Double-DIN Adaptive Head-unit of 7-inch Display); This model adopts the panel with physical keys on it.
- System Information. SoC Chip: UNISOC 7862 ARM Cortex Octa-Core (up to 1.8GHz) CPU with ARM Mali-G52 MP2 GPU, advanced 12nm manufacturing process. System Version: ATOTO AICE UI 11.0, which is developed & customized based on Android Q(10.0); System Language: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Arabic, Polish, Korean, Dutch, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Hebrew, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Vietnamese and Chinese.
- DSP / Pre-Amplifier: Built-in Digital Signal Processor allows you to set precise equalization, signal delay, bass boost, bass filter. Preset 9 EQ Modes, and 32 adjustable frequency bands (16 bands for front and 16 for rear). Built-in Max 4*45W BTL Amplifier with RMS 4*24W (Vcc=14.4v, THD=10%);
- Bluetooth & Radio Tuner: Dual Bluetooth (BT1 5.0 & BT2 4.1). Bluetooth1 is Qualcomm Bluetooth 5.0 with SBC & AAC codec, and it supports HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCP/PBAP protocols; Radio tuner: Built-in high sensitivity FM/AM radio tuner with RDS/RBDS feature (and the radio station name will be displayed if available);
- Display: Full HD 7inch 1024*600 5-Touch Capacitive Touchscreen with 600cd/m2 IPS screen;
- GPS/Navigation: Built-in GPS Receiver module with an external GPS antenna and Google Maps app is installed as the default GPS map. Users may need to download offline map data for a specific area for offline navigation if preferred. Other maps/navigation apps (Waze, Tomtom, HereWeGo) from Google Play Store can also be installed;
- Phone Mirroring & Phone Integration Link: Phone Mirroring - EasyConnect app pre-installed, and it supports working with the latest iOS & Android devices (system firmware update may be required). Two options (USB /WiFi) are all available for connecting to Android smartphone and iPhone; Phone Integration Link (CarPlay & Android Auto Connection) - It seamlessly integrates your smartphone (iPhone & Android) with the S8's built-in display and controls via USB and allow you to make phone calls, access your music, send and receive messages, get directions.
- Some Other features: Fast System Boot - Start the car & access system within 2 seconds; Split Screen Display - Run a navigation map and another app (such as Youtube) on the same screen simultaneously; Digital Photo Frame option - Users can put memorable photos in the specified Gallery Folder and let them autoplay on S8's HD big screen with only a tap (or a hand gesture); Speed Compensated Volume Control (SCVC)- When you increased in speed the headunit volume increased a certain percentage and when you slowed down, the volume dropped. This is to compensate for road noise; USB network tethering - sharing your phone data with S8 headunit via USB connection (EasyConnect app); Live RearView (LRV) - Now you can access rearview even if your vehicle in moving ahead. This could remove obstructions of passengers, headrests and the vehicle’s roof and rear pillars, increasing field of view and allowing the driver an unimpeded view of the lanes behind and traditional blind-spots
Inputs,Outputs & Slots
- AUX Audio(L/R) /Video input; FCAM front camera video input; Rearview camera input (S8 can process 720P HD video signal. So you can connect a specific HD rearview camera to S8 for 720P video display); 4-CH RCA Audio Out (2v) for connecting to factory/aftermarket amplifier; Separate Sub-woof Out (0.8v); For S8 Standard, there is no Optical SPDIF Out, or QC 3.0 Quick Charge interface; To connect to a headrest monitor, you need to get an extra ATOTO USB-to-HDMI or USB-to-RCA video output adaptor(not included)
- One Micro SD slot - to store media files, and can read up to 512GB storage card; (3 USB) interfaces for data communication, including reading USB Drive (read unlimited external storage devices, including portable SSD) & optional USB devices, and connecting phone for Mirror casting/EasyConnect or Phone Integration Link;
- Most dashboard mounting frame suppliers from North America may provide a double din mounting frame with 172mm*97mm opening (Metra dash kit, PAC dash kit,etc). ATOTO is the first one to bring an Android 7in car stereo with a minimum 172mm*97mm front panel dimension. An extra frame adapter is also included in the package to extend its size to 178mm*101.5mm;
- Optional parts for working with ATOTO S8 (Gen2) Standard (sold separately): 1. ATOTO S-AC-44P2 1080P On-dash DVR Camera; 2. ATOTO S-AC-44F5 Steering wheel IR Remote; 3.ATOTO S-AC-4450 Bluetooth OBD II scanner /Code Reader; 4. ATOTO S-AC-HD02/S-AC-HD02LR HD Rear-view Camera; 5. ATOTO S-AC-UTP1 USB TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor); 6. ATOTO Video Output Adaptor (S-AC-AHV68: USB to HDMI adaptor; S-AC-AHV48: USB To RCA adaptor). Some of them must be connected before installation; All optional accessories can be found here:amazon.com/atoto;
More than a car stereo - Install Android Apps, play music online, run online map & get real-time traffic, connect various external devices to expand functions
Access to the internet and install Android apps from Google Play Store
- Compared with S8 Gen1(manufactured before Jan 2021), S8 Gen2 can provide up to 4 options for internet access. (1). Connect to the phone's hotspot via 2.4Ghz & 5Ghz WiFi; (2). Connect to Phone Bluetooth and enable Bluetooth tethering option, (3). Use Phone data via USB network tethering feature (an exclusive feature from ATOTO. EasyConnect app is required ); (4). Built-in 4G Cellular Modem allows users to insert a SIM card with a data plan for internet access, and this option is only available on selected S8 models (excluding S8 Standard, Premium);
- Running online maps or streaming music online on Android car stereo do not need high bandwidth(less than200kb/s), Bluetooth tethering connection is capable of dealing with such demand.
- Compared with WiFi connection, Bluetooth tethering has lower power consumption, so phone battery will last much longer while Bluetooth tethering is enabled;
- WiFi connection is easier as it requires only one step - enable your phone's WLAN hotspot; Bluetooth connection requires 2 - 3 steps;
- USB network tethering is new introduced option by ATOTO, and it allows users to share phone data with S8 via USB connection. This could help save phone battery, or even increase slightly; You only need to run the specific EasyConnect application in the background;
- More than 1000 apps from Google Play Store have been tested installable on ATOTO S8 Series, especially media/entertainment apps and navigation apps in the category of "Auto & Vehicles". Very few app developers may specify devices/system environments that are allowed to install or run their apps, which results in the inability to install or run on an Android car stereo. Netflix is the case, but a specific version of Netflix is pre-installed so that you can still use it on S8;
Android Car Stereo is not the equivalent of putting an Android tablet in the vehicle. The ATOTO S8 has lots of inputs and outputs customized for it to work better in vehicle
- Connect to a specific ATOTO USB On dash 1080P DVR camera for recorded video files preview & playback;
- Connect to a specific ATOTO USB TPMS tire pressure monitor system. When one or more tires are under-inflated, it will pop up a prompt warning on the S8 screen, and even emit a prompt tone as a reminder;
- Connect to a rearview camera with CVBS & HD video signal out for safe parking;
- Connect to your Android / iOS smartphone via USB for running iPhone CarPlay / Android Auto feature, which seamlessly integrates your smartphone (iPhone & Android) with the S8's built-in display and allow you to make phone calls, access your music, send and receive messages, get directions;
- Connect to an OBD II Diagnostic Scanner /Engine Code Reader via Bluetooth; Compared with single Bluetooth, dual Bluetooth makes communication tasks between multiple Bluetooth connections more balanced and stable.
- Connect to headrest monitors using ATOTO Video Output Adaptor (S-AC-AHV68: USB to HDMI adaptor; S-AC-AHV48: USB To RCA adaptor; Both are sold separately), and what is displayed on S8 can be synchronized to headrest monitors.
Dual Bluetooth chips inside, connectable to more Bluetooth-based devices, customized Bluetooth 5.0 and voice assistant interface
- The Bluetooth 1 works as Bluetooth hands-free (call/answer) with A2DP streaming audio feature. Contacts/recent records will be synchronized once the smartphone is connected. Supports "Quick Search" and "Add to Favorites" for quick dialing!
- Built-in Noise Cancellation Technology helps suppress background noise and echo feedback in a hands-free call. You don't have to yell at the car stereo to talk with the other one.
- The Bluetooth 2 not only works as Bluetooth tethering internet but also allows to connect to Bluetooth gamepad(for kids in rear seats), Bluetooth OBD2, Bluetooth TPMS, etc.;
- Because of dual Bluetooth inside, the system allows users to connect up to 3 devices simultaneously(one for audio, two for data communication).
- The customized Bluetooth in S8 allows to wake up the phone's voice assistant (Siri, Google Assistant) via Bluetooth connection. So users can use a specific button on the screen, steering wheel, or ATOTO S-AC-44F5 wireless remote to send messages, make calls, and control music with your voice. Much safer, much convenient;
178° full-viewing angle IPS display screen, the better viewing experience
- ATOTO S8 Standard applies 178° full-viewing angle IPS display screen, which helps improve viewing experience in strong daylight, and important app tips such as navigation prompts could be viewed brighter than traditional display screen;
- In addition, IPS display technology has outstanding color rendition, as well as retaining displaying naturalness;
More options to operate & control the S8 - Easy Operation to Ensure Safe Driving
*Operating a car stereo while driving can be quite dangerous. ATOTO S8 provides up to 24 frequently-used functions for matching with the steering wheel audio key. *For cars without steering wheel audio control, ATOTO S-AC-44F5 Steering Wheel IR Remote is highly recommended;
*ATOTO S8 enables six touch gestures that support two-figure / three-figure tap on screen to enter multi-task menu quickly, switch between preset 9 EQ modes, adjust the screen brightness, etc., which improve operation safety during driving.
DSP with Time Correction & Ultra Powerful Preamp
Built-in Digital Signal Processor for tailored audio output
*A DSP uses a microcontroller that is designed specifically to manipulate audio signals in the digital domain. It allows you to set precise equalization, signal delay (aka Time Correction or Time Alignment), bass boost, and bass filter (LFP)
Ultra-powerful Toshiba Pre-amplifier IC, Outstanding Listening Experience
Highest Compatibility For Vehicle Fit/Installation
Currently, the front panel of a 7inch aftermarket car stereo has various sizes (178mmx100mm, 178mmx102mm,180mmx102). However, most mounting dash frame adapter suppliers (Metra, Scosche, PAC, etc.) mainly provides 174mmx98mm dash opening, lots of users encountered issues /hassles during installation. ATOTO S8 universal double din models use size 192mmx97mm, and can fit them perfectly, no trimming/cutting job needed!
This S8 model is a universal double din car stereo, and the extra accessories required to finish installation in a specific vehicle are not included, and it is the buyer's responsibility to prepare for them (if applicable). The accessories that may be involved include (but are not limited to) dash frame kit, wiring harness, radio antenna adapter, data interface,etc.
HD 720P Rearview Video Display with Live Rear-View (LRV) Feature
*Traditional car stereos can only take and display 400-600 lines CVBS rearview video signal. ATOTO S8 Standard works with a specific HD camera (S-AC-HD02LR, sold separately) to show HD 720P rearview video quality.
*Live RearView (LRV) Feature - Access Rearview even if vehicle in moving ahead. This could remove obstructions of passengers, headrests and the vehicle’s roof and rear pillars, increasing field of view (the lanes behind and traditional blind-spots).
*The specified backup camera (S-AC-HD02LR) for Live RearView is sold separately.
Personal Privacy Protection without sacrificing convenience
In order to protect Google /Facebook & other SNS accounts from being accessed, S8 has a screen lock option for users to lock the screen when the car (car stereo) is not in their control (Valet Parking, or vehicle taken by others). An additional option (Unlock with Bluetooth) allows users to unlock S8 screen once phone Bluetooth is connected automatically. You do not have to input the password manually to unlock the screen. Now, all you need to lock or unlock your S8 is just walk out of its Bluetooth range.
Online Product Protetion Registration & Continuous System Software Update
Online Product Registration:
S8's buyers can register the products purchased online in the AOCSS system (support.myatoto.com) and have the change to get extended 180-day product protection (see details announced in the AOCSS system). Registering products could help users to achieve support easily with top priority (since we can access the initial order details & product SN code).
System Firmware Update:
ATOTO will continuously improve S8's system firmware every a few months once necessary. Get continued firmware update when available to ensure few bugs and new features are added.
Users can find the availability of firmware update notification by logging into AOCSS.