[S8 Ultra Plus 10.1inch QLED Display] ATOTO S8 Ultra Plus S8G2109UP-A in-Dash Video Receiver 6GB+128GB (This model do not support selling on North America area.）
(This model do not support selling on North America area.）
- S8 (Gen 2) is the second generation of ATOTO S8 Android car stereo, and its Soc applies a 12nm manufacturing process, ARM Cortext Octa-Core processor (higher efficiency, lower consumption, High performance), and the latest ATOTO AICE UI 11.0 (deep customization on Android Q). S8 (Gen 2) brings satisfaction to various operations. Four options are available to get internet access - WiFi/Bluetooth/USB Tethering connection, or via built-in 4G Cellular Modem (SIM card not included).
- Dual Bluetooth (BT1 5.0 & BT2 4.1) inside allows S8 to have multi-connections with phone & other BT devices simultaneously. BT2 supports connecting to the Phone’s BT tethering internet. BT1 comes with Qualcomm aptX HD codec - This enhanced codec supports 24-bit music quality over BT. Listeners can hear even the smallest details in their music (The phone should support BT aptX HD codec, too). Built-in phone integration link supports wired Android Auto and wired/wireless CarPlay connections.
- S8 Ultra Plus works with ATOTO AC-HD03LR cameras(not included) to have an HD Virtual Surround-View (VSV)&Live Rear-View (LRV) display. A special built-in Panoramic Image Stitching algorithm processes the image sent from AC-HD03LR and rebuilds a dynamic, virtual but almost same-size ratio surroundings view (VSV). With the LRV option, users can access the rearview even if the vehicle is moving ahead, removing obstructions of headrests & the vehicle's rear pillars and increasing the field of view.
- S8G2109UP applies the latest 10.1-inch 1280x720 QLED display (high-resolution, more clear/vivid picture, and 178°viewing angle). The 10.1-inch floating display part stands out from its double din base allowing users to adjust the height and view angles (up or down). For VERY few vehicles, the edge of the large screen may block the air vent, car emergency switch button, or other buttons, resulting in inconvenient operation. Make sure yours won’t have such problems, or you can accept that.
- Hands Gesture Sensor embedded allows you to control S8 in a cool&easy way - Skip tracks, adjust the system volume, and access other operations quickly. Speed Compensated Volume Control (SCVC)-Automatically adjusting S8's system volume as vehicle speed changes, to compensate for the road and wind noise. Users can put memorable photos in the specified gallery folder and let them play automatically on S8's large HD screen with only a tap. ATOTO provides continuous firmware updates when available.
- ATOTO S8 Ultra Plus Android Car Stereo System - Your Ultimate Driving Companion
- Product Model: S8 Ultra Plus (Gen 2): Model No.: S8G2109UP-A (6GB+128GB), Mounting style: DAH10D (Double-DIN Adaptive Head-unit of 10.1-inch Display); The letter N in the model name means its 4G Cellular Modem supports main frequency bands of the major operators in North America (USA/Canada/Mexico), so it may be incompatible with some other operators from non-North America areas; If you need another version (S8G2109UP-A) that works with operators from European & Asian areas, check for alternative listings/ASIN;
- System Information: SoC Chip: UNISOC 7862 ARM Cortex Octa-Core (up to 1.8GHz) CPU with ARM Mali-G52 MP2 GPU, advanced 12nm manufacturing process. System Version: ATOTO AICE UI 11.0, which is developed & customized based on Android Q(10.0); System Language: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Arabic, and other 12 languages.
- DSP / Pre-Amplifier: Built-in Digital Signal Processor allows you to set precise equalization, signal delay, bass boost, and bass filter. Preset 9 EQ Modes, and 32 adjustable frequency bands (16 bands for front and 16 for rear). Built-in Max 4*49W BTL Amplifier with RMS 4*29W (Vcc=14.4v, THD=10%);
- Bluetooth & Radio Tuner: Dual Bluetooth (BT1 5.0 & BT2 4.1). Bluetooth1 is Qualcomm Bluetooth 5.0 with aptX & aptX HD codec (SBC & AAC are also supported), and it supports HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCP/PBAP protocols; Radio tuner: Built-in high sensitivity FM/AM radio tuner with RDS/RBDS feature (and the radio station name will be displayed if available);
- Display: Full HD 10.1-inch 1280x720 5-Touch Capacitive Touchscreen with 600cd/m2 latest QLED screen (a type of quantum film LED-backlit LCD technology which can greatly improve the color effect, and can provide very clear and vivid picture quality. It also inherits the advantages of 178° full-viewing angle and high contrast of the IPS LCD);
- GPS/Navigation: Built-in GPS Receiver module with an external GPS antenna and Google Maps app is installed as the default GPS map.Users may need to download offline map data of a specific area for offline navigation if preferred. Other maps/navigation apps from Google Play Store can also be installed;
- Phone Mirroring & Phone Integration Link: Phone Mirroring - EasyConnect app pre-installed, it supports working with the latest iOS & Android devices (the system firmware update may be required). Two options (USB /WiFi) are all available for connecting to Android smartphones and iPhone; Phone Integration Link (CarPlay & Android Auto Connections) - It seamlessly integrates your smartphone (iPhone & Android) with the S8's built-in display and controls via USB and allows you to make phone calls, access your music, send and receive messages, get directions. The wireless CarPlay connection is available on S8 Pro, Ultra and Ultra Plus versions;
- Some Other features: Fast System Boot - Start the car & access system within 2 seconds; Split Screen Display - Run a navigation map and another apps (such as Youtube) on the screen simultaneously; Digital Photo Frame option - Users can put memorable photos in the specified Gallery Folder and let them play automatically on S8's HD big screen with only a tap; Speed Compensated Volume Control (SCVC)- When you increased in speed the headunit volume increased a certain percentage and when you slowed down, the volume dropped. This is to compensate for road noise; USB network tethering - sharing your phone data with S8 headunit via the USB connection (EasyConnect app); Live Rear View (LRV) - Now you can access rearview even if your vehicle in moving ahead. This could remove obstructions caused by passengers, headrests and the vehicle’s roof and rear pillars, increasing the field of view and allowing the driver an unimpeded view of the lanes behind and traditional blind-spots. Gesture Control - It can recognize 9 hand-gestures and up to 24 options can be programmed;
Inputs,Outputs & Slots
- AUX Audio(L/R) /Video input; FCAM front camera video input; Rearview camera input (S8 can process 720P HD video signal. So you can connect a specific HD rearview camera to S8 for 720P video display); 4-CH RCA Audio Out (2v) for connecting to factory/aftermarket amplifier; Separate Sub-woof Out (0.8v); For S8 Ultra Plus, Optical SPDIF Out and QC 3.0 Quick Charge interfaces are available; To connect with a headrest monitor, you need to get an extra ATOTO USB-to-HDMI or USB-to-RCA video output adaptor(not included);
- One Micro SD slot - to store media files, it can read up to 512GB storage card; 4 USB interfaces - 3 for the data communication, including reading USB Drive (read unlimited external storage devices, including portable SSD) & optional USB devices, and connecting phones for Mirror casting/EasyConnect or Phone Integration Link; 1 USB for the QC 3.0 fast phone charge.
- For ATOTO S8 with 10.1-inch floating display (DAH10D), the front faceplate of its double-DIN base has dimension of 178x100(mm), and its 10.1-inch screen dimension is 252x155(mm). The 10.1-inch floating display stands out from its double-DIN base allowing users to adjust height and view angles (up or down). Even though, for certain vehicles, the edge of the large screen may block the air vent, emergency switch button, or other buttons, resulting in inconvenience. You need to check and be sure yours won't have such problems,or you can accept that.
- Optional parts for working with ATOTO S8 Ultra Plus (sold separately): 1. ATOTO AC-44P2 1080P On-dash DVR Camera; 2. ATOTO AC-44F5 Steering Wheel IR Remote; 3.ATOTO AC-4450 Bluetooth OBD II Scanner / Code Reader; 4. ATOTO AC-HD02LR HD Live Rear-view Camera or AC-HD03LR Wide-angle HD Rear View Camera (for Virtual Surround-View & Live rearview); 5. ATOTO AC-UTP1 USB TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor); 6. ATOTO Video Output Adaptor (AC-AHV68: USB to HDMI Adaptor; AC-AHV48: USB To RCA Adaptor). Some of them must be connected before installing S8; All ATOTO optional accessories can be found here:amazon.com/atoto;
More than a car stereo - Install Android Apps, play music online, run online map & get real-time traffic, connect various external devices to expand functions
S8 Ultra Plus provides 4 Methods for Internet Access - Wi-Fi/BT/USB Tethering & built-in 4G Cellular Modem:
1). Phone's cellular data
- S8 allows users to connect to the phone's hotspot via 2.4Ghz & 5Ghz WiFi or Bluetooth tethering for internet access.
- Running online maps or streaming music online on Android car stereo do not need high bandwidth(less than 200kb/s), Bluetooth tethering connection is capable of dealing with such demands.
- Compared with WiFi connection, Bluetooth tethering has lower power consumption, so the phone battery will last much longer while Bluetooth tethering is enabled;
- WiFi connection is easier as it requires only one step - enable your phone's WLAN hotspot, then WiFi connection can be finished within 2-4s; Bluetooth connection requires 2 to 3 steps;
- USB network tethering is a newly introduced option by ATOTO, it allows users to share phone data with S8 via the USB connection. This could help save the phone battery, or even increase your phone battery level slightly; You only need to run the specific EasyConnect application in the background;
2). Built-in 4G Cellular Modem
- There is a SIM card slot with the unit, and it only takes Micro size. SIM with Data Plan is not included in the product package.
- The built-in 4G LTE modem module works with frequency bands supported by most carriers. Frequency Bands Supported are - 2G (GSM 850, GSM900, GSM1900); 3G WCDMA (B1, B2, B4, B5, B8); 4G LTE (B1, B2, B4, B5, B7, B8, B12, B13, B17, B19, B25, B26, B38, B41);
- Only carriers who support bands listed above can allow S8 to access the network. Even if the frequency bands in the above list are supported, the operator's communication base station does not cover the places your vehicle stays, S8 will not be able to access it.
- You can visit Wikipedia to learn more about LTE bands supported by local carriers. International buyers need to check the frequency bands compatibility with your local carriers/operators before placing order.
Install countless Android apps from Google Play Store
- More than 1000 apps from Google Play Store have been tested installable on ATOTO S8 Series, especially media/entertainment apps and navigation apps in the category of "Auto & Vehicles". Very few app developers may specify devices/system environments that are allowed to install or run their apps, which results in the inability to install or run on any Android car stereos. Netflix is the case;
Versatile Connectivity - The ATOTO S8 Ultra Plus has lots of inputs & outputs customized for working better in a vehicle
- Connect to a specific USB On dash 1080P DVR camera for video preview & playback;
- Connect to a specific ATOTO USB TPMS tire pressure monitor system. When one or more tires are under-inflated, it will pop up a prompt warning on the S8 screen, and even emit a prompt tone as a reminder;
- Connect to a rearview camera with CVBS & HD video signal out for safe parking;
- Connect to your Android / iOS smartphone via USB/ WiFi and using EasyConnection to cast what's displayed on the phone to S8's screen;
- Connect to your Android / iOS smartphone via USB for running iPhone CarPlay/ Android Auto feature, which seamlessly integrates your smartphone (iPhone & Android) with the S8's built-in display and allows you to make phone calls, access your music, send and receive messages, get directions; The wireless CarPlay connection is available on S8 Pro, Ultra and Ultra Plus versions.
- Connect to an OBD II Diagnostic Scanner / Engine Code Reader via Bluetooth; Compared with single Bluetooth, dual Bluetooth makes communication tasks between multiple Bluetooth connections much more balanced and stable.
- Plug the phone into the dedicated QC 3.0 interface, S8 will charge the phone battery quickly.
- Connect to headrest monitors by using ATOTO USB Video Output Adaptors (AC-AHV68: USB to HDMI adaptor; AC-AHV48: USB To RCA adaptor; Both are sold separately), and what is displayed on the S8 screen can be synchronized to headrest monitors.
Dual Bluetooth chips inside, connect to more Bluetooth-based devices, customized Qualcomm Bluetooth 5.0 with aptX HD audio codec and voice assistant interface
- The Bluetooth 1 works as Bluetooth hands-free (call/answer) with A2DP streaming audio feature. Contacts/recent records will be synchronized once the smartphone is connected. Supports "Quick Search" and "Add to Favorites" for quick dialing!
- Built-in Noise Cancellation Technology to help suppress background noise and echo feedback in a hands-free call. You don't have to yell at the car stereo to talk with the other one.
- ATOTO S8 (Gen 2) Ultra Plus applies Qualcomm aptX HD codec, which was designed to answer the growing demand for high-resolution audio. This enhanced codec supports 24-bit music quality over Bluetooth. This means listeners can hear even the smallest details in their music. Even though the average Bluetooth streaming solution is enough for the majority, for these hypercritical people (who are more obsessed with HD audio quality), there is still regret. Now, enjoy wireless HD audio easily with S8;
- aptX Low Latency audio delivers sound in sync with what’s on-screen, reduces delay, and improves the end-to-end speed of the audio transmission (from 120ms to 40ms!), offering high quality, synchronized sound, so you never miss a beat.
- The aptX HD feature requires that the phone side should also support Bluetooth aptX HD to perform correctly; Users can check this on Qualcomm aptX HD official website:aptx.com/products/atoto-in-car-entertainment-system
- The Bluetooth 2 not only works as Bluetooth tethering internet but also allows to connect to Bluetooth gamepad(for kids in rear seats), Bluetooth OBD2, Bluetooth TPMS, etc.;
- Because of dual Bluetooth inside, the system allows user to connect up to 3 devices simultaneously(one for audio, two for data communication).
- The customized Bluetooth in S8 allows to wake up the phone's voice assistant (Siri, Google Assistant) via Bluetooth connection. So users can use a specific button on the screen, steering wheel or ATOTO AC-44F5 wireless remote to send messages, make calls, and control music with your voice. Much safer, and much more convenient;