- 【Easier and Affordable】The ATOTO Wireless CarPlay Adapter (A Version) is a pretty easy and affordable way to add wireless CarPlay to your aftermarket head-units (excluded ATOTO head-units) or factory head-units that came with the wired CarPlay function. No need to replace the whole head-unit, saving your time and budget. You never need to worry about messy cables again and enjoy driving with the wireless CarPlay.
- 【For Aftermarket & Factory Head Units】USB and Type-C ports are both supported. Compatible with wired CarPlay enabled aftermarket head-units from Pioneer, JVC, Kenwood, Dual, Jensen, and so on; Besides, more than 100 vehicle models are compatible with ATOTO Wireless CarPlay Adapter (A Version) and the number is counting, such as compatible with Toyota/Audi/Porsche/Volvo/Volkswagen/Mercedes-Benz/Hyundai/Honda Civic CR-V/Peugeot Chevrolet/Ford and so on.
- 【Important Notes】(1) For ATOTO head-units with the wired CarPlay, please choose ATOTO Wireless CarPlay Adapter(P Version) instead; (2) Android and wince car stereos are not applicable; (3) If your head-units have the wireless CarPlay function, AD3 adapter is not required. (4) Online firmware update is available.
- 【Plug-and-Play】Set up the AD3 is as easy as pairing with the wireless CarPlay. Connect the AD3 to your car’s USB or Type-C port that powers wired CarPlay, next pair your iPhone to the AD3 over Bluetooth&networks, then you can enjoy wireless CarPlay. After the initial setup, you can enjoy the automatic connection whenever you get in the car, no need to take your phone out of your pocket every time.
- 【Reliable After-Service】ATOTO after-service will support you all the way. 6 months free warranty to guarantee your product performance and user experience. Register your ATOTO products at the AOCSS system, then you may get an extra extended 180-days free warranty. Items in your package: 1 X AD3 wireless CarPlay adapter, 1 X USB cable, 1 X Type C cable；1 X User Manual, 1 X Warranty Card.
Get Wireless Apple CarPlay in Your Vehicle with ATOTO Wireless CarPlay Adapter (A Version)
Notices for You Before Buying
Applicability of ATOTO Wireless CarPlay Adapter (A Version)
- Compatible with Toyota/Audi/Porsche/Volvo/Volkswagen/Mercedes-Benz/Hyundai/Honda Civic CR-V/Peugeot Chevrolet/Ford and so on. More than 100 vehicle models are compatible with ATOTO Wireless CarPlay Adapter (A Version) and the number is counting. Not compatible with the factory head-unit that is without the wired CarPlay function;
- Compatible with wired CarPlay enabled aftermarket head-units from Pioneer, JVC, Kenwood, Dual, Jensen, and so on;
- Notes: (1) For ATOTO head-units with the wired CarPlay, please choose ATOTO Wireless CarPlay Adapter(P Version) instead, (2) Android and wince car stereos are not applicable; (3) If your head units have the wireless CarPlay function, AD3 adapter is not required. (4) Online firmware update is available.
- Compatible with all iPhone 5 and later with at least iOS 7.1. Android phones are not compatible.
- VERY few vehicle models may not be compatible. Please check with ATOTO customer support for more detailed information.
No Need to Worry About the Mess Cable Anymore - Driving with Wireless CarPlay
For most drivers, one frustrating thing about using Apple CarPlay in the vehicle is that it typically requires a USB cable, which might be an inconvenience.
Now, with ATOTO Wireless CarPlay Adapter (A Version) wireless CarPlay adapter, you can get wireless CarPlay in your vehicle that only has wired CarPlay before, and get on the road without having to take out your phone and plug in the specific USB port anymore.
Convert Factory / Aftermarket Car Radios with Wired CarPlay to Wireless
Wireless CarPlay is highly desirable. It allows drivers to effortlessly project content from their phone to their vehicle's head unit and speakers. However, wireless CarPlay is only supported by few factory or aftermarket head units.
ATOTO Wireless CarPlay Adapter (A Version) offers an easier and affordable way to help you convert your wired CarPlay enabled OEM or aftermarket head unit to wireless!
Just via the combination of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, you can keep your iPhone connected to your ride, then use your essential iPhone functions on the road wirelessly, such as making phone calls, using Maps, and listening to your favorite music.
ATOTO Wireless CarPlay Adapter (A Version) supports the automatic connection. After the simple initial setup, your iPhone will connect to the head unit automatically every time when you start your vehicle, thus making your driving be much smarter.
Constant Firmware Updates From ATOTO
ATOTO customers can register the products purchased from the online marketplace or ATOTO dealers on the AOCSS system with just a few steps, and can also take the chance to get the extended 180-day product protection by following extra specified requirements announced on the AOCSS web system. Registering products could help you to get support easily with the top priority.
After the Simple Initial Setup, You can Have Automatic Connection Every Time when You Start Your Car!
- Step 1: Connect the adapter (Refer to as AD3) to the USB port or Type-C of your head unit via the USB or Type-C cable; After about 10s, the power light will be constantly red while the status light will flash the blue light, now the AD3 is ready to be paired;
- Step 2: Turn on the Bluetooth & Wi-Fi networks on your phone (Make sure your phone does not connect to any other Bluetooth or Wi-Fi); your phone will scan available devices.
- Step 3: Click AD3 in the available device list, two pop-up windows will show consecutively on your phone screen: Window of Bluetooth Pairing Request,click the Pair; Window of Use CarPlay with AD3, click Use CarPlay;
- Step 4: Paired successfully. The status light flashes the green light, and the head-unit enters the CarPlay mode automatically.