- 【Broad Compatibility】ATOTO wireless Carplay adapter is compatible with built-in factory wired Carplay and aftermarket head-units (support the Carplay), More than one hundred vehicle models have been testing supported by AD3 wireless CarPlay Adapter, it works all iPhone 5 and later with at least iOS 7.1 For more detailed compatible vehicle models & aftermarket head-units, please consult ATOTO after-service team, who are willing to help you all the way.
- 【Full CarPlay Functions】With AD3 wireless CarPlay adapter, you can use all your essential iPhone functions on the road wirelessly. Through touch screen control(if your in-dash car navigation supported), Key/knob operation control, or steering wheel control, you can call Siri to make voice calls, bring up online navigation and listen to music by using voice commands, without ever taking your eyes off the road.
- 【Plug-and-Play】Connect the adapter to your car’s USB port that powers wired CarPlay, next pair your iPhone to the AD3 over Bluetooth and networks, then you can enjoy wireless CarPlay in your vehicle. After the initial setup process, you can enjoy the automatic connection whenever you get in your car, no need to take your phone out of your pocket, and start driving directly with wireless CarPlay performed.
- 【More Benefits】With the adapter installed, as soon as car boots up, your phone will automatically connect to your infotainment system. leaves you free to keep the phone in your pocket, With the wireless CarPlay adapter, you never need to worry about messy cables again, No need to replace the whole head-unit, saving your time and budget.
- 【Reliable After-Service】The ATOTO after-service will support you all the way. Six months free warranty to guarantee your product performance and user experience. Furthermore, register your ATOTO products at the AOCSS system, and then you may have a chance to get an extra extended 180-days free warranty. You will receive the following items in your package: 1 x AD3 wireless CarPlay adapter, 1 x USB cable, 1 x User Manual, 1 x Warranty Card.
ATOTO AD3WCP Wireless CarPlay Adapter - Convert Your Wired CarPlay to Wireless!
Notices for You Before Buying
- The wired CarPlay enabled factory head-unit is applicable. Not compatible with the factory head-unit that is without the wired CarPlay function;
- The wired CarPlay enabled aftermarket head-unit is applicable, such as ATOTO A6 KL version, SA102 & F7 series that came with wired CarPlay. Not compatible with the aftermarket head-unit that is without the wired CarPlay function.
- NOTE: AD3 is NOT compatible with ATOTO A6 series (except for A6 KL version), and Android head-units of other brands.
- Not compatible with the factory head-unit that is without the wired CarPlay function;
- Not compatible with the head-unit without the wired CarPlay function;
- Compatible with all iPhone 5 and later with at least iOS 7.1.
- Not Compatible with Android smartphones;
- VERY few vehicle models may not be compatible. Please check with ATOTO customer support for more detailed information.
No Need to Worry About the Mess Cable Anymore - Driving with Wireless CarPlay
With wireless CarPlay performed, no need the USB cable anymore, so much easier and convenient to get on the road without having to plug in your phone.
Convert OEM Wired CarPlay to Wireless
Add wireless CarPlay capability to Your wired CarPlay factory head-units or aftermarket Head-units. Use all your essential iPhone functions on the road, with wireless CarPlay.
Constant Firmware Update From ATOTO
ATOTO customers can register the products purchased from the online marketplace or ATOTO dealers on the AOCSS system with just a few steps, and can also take the chance to get the extended 180-day product protection by following extra specified requirements announced on the AOCSS web system. Registering products could help you to get support easily with the top priority.
After the Simple Initial Setup, You can Have Automatic Connection Every Time when You Start Your Car!
- Step 1: Connect the adapter (Refer to as AD3) to the USB port of your head unit via the USB cable; After about 10s, the power light will be constantly red while the status light will flash the blue light, now the AD3 is ready to be paired;
- Step 2: Turn on the Bluetooth & Wi-Fi networks on your phone (Make sure your phone does not connect to any other Bluetooth or Wi-Fi); your phone will scan the available devices.
- Step 3: Click AD3 in the available device list, two pop-up windows will show consecutively on your phone screen: Window of Bluetooth Pairing Request,click the Pair; Window of Use CarPlay with AD3, click Use CarPlay;
- Step 4: Paired successfully. The status light flashes the green light, and the head-unit enters the CarPlay mode automatically.
How to Upgrade Your AD3？
- Format the SD card;
- Copy the unzipped file "1260. swu" to the root directory of the SD card;
- Insert the SD card into the slot (mind the inserting direction);
- AD3 will detect the upgrade package and enter the upgrading mode after about 15 seconds;
- During the upgrading period, AD3 will reboot twice while its two indicators will keep flashing;
- Please remove the SD card after the second rebooting to avoid the repeat upgrade.