ATOTO in-Dash 2 Din Digital Media Car Stereo - SA102 YS102SL CarPlay & Android Auto Receiver
- In December 2020, the US inventory of SA102 YS102SL CarPlay & Android Auto Receiver was temporarily out of stock. US Users please do not place an order. We are so sorry for the inconvenience.
- Builtin Apple CarPlay and Android Auto features seamlessly integrate your smartphone with the SA102's built-in display and controls via USB connection. Now you can make phone calls, access your music, send and receive messages, get directions, and more while you stay focused on the road. Both Android Auto & iOS CarPlay available in ATOTO SA102 means your family and you (as the driver), are not always limited to either of the two phone OS camps, now or later.
- Easy Operation. When the phone is connected to SA102 via USB, the system will automatically detect and run either Android Auto or CarPlay immediately,based on phone opeartion system. You are free from tapping "CarPlay" or "Andriod Auto" icon manually. Other than speaking out, you are now able to wake up siri or Google Assistant by pressing the physical key on SA102, or your steering wheel audio key (if applicable), or the voice key from ATOTO wireless IR remote
- ATOTO SA102 has almost all the vital features you can expect from a common car stereo: (1). AM/FM radio tuner; (2). BT handsfree & A2DP music streaming; (3). USB Playback, (4). Backup Camera Input; (5). SeamlessPhone Integrations. The ATOTO SA102 Starter requires user to use factory/original USB Cable that comes with the phone for Android Auto / CarPlay connection. Non-manufacturer made USB cable may leads to connection issues such as black screen, or unstable connection.
- The ATOTO SA102 Starter allows users to cast what's running on their phone's screen to its 7in screen via specific EasyConnection app. So some apps that are not supported by CarPlay or Android Auto (for example, Youtube) can still be displayed on SA102's screen via this option. It is compatible with Android & iOS smartphones.
- With ATOTO SA102 Series installed in your car, you are no longer forced to replace your car stereo every one or two years in order to keep up with the latest consumer electronics functions.
Get more music choices with the ATOTO Year SA102 Starter version Digital Media Receiver (No DVD/CD) with an HD 7-inch Capacitive Touchscreen. Turn on the AM/FM radio, hook up your smartphone or MP3 player through the Auxiliary input or plug into the USB port for high-resolution audio. Sync your Apple iPhone or Android smartphone to seamlessly access all the features on your phone through the built-in display. Bluetooth technology lets you play and control music apps like Pandora and Spotify and make calls hands-free. Choose your own sound style with the Preset built-in EQ and the look with Select-able Illumination Color. Easily change up your music with your existing Steering Wheel Controls or the Touchscreen.
- Product Version: SA102 Starter Version. Model Name: YS102SL;
- Operation System: Linux;
- System Language: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish,Portuguese, Russian, Japanese.
- Pre-Amplifier: Pre-Amplifier: Built-in Max 4*45W Amplifier with RMS 4*24W (Vcc=14.4v,THD=10%); Be aware that only emphasizing higher max power out does not make any sense, as RMS power out is the most acceptable and practical level to tell its power out for daily listening.
- Preset 7-band EQ with 12 section adjustable frequency;
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2 with aptX codec, supports HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCP/PBAP;
- Radio tuner: Built-in FM/AM Radio Tuner with RDS (station name displayed if available);
- Display: Full HD 7" 1024*600 5-Touch Capacitive Touchscreen with 600cd/m2 latest 178° full-viewing angle IPS display screen;
- GPS/Navigation: SA102 series has specific hardware solution to integrate iOS CarPlay or Android Auto into its system so that you can run iOS Maps or Google Maps/Waze on the 7in HD screen, as long as they are available on your phone;
- Phone Mirroring/Casting: The ATOTO SA102 Starter comes with builtin EasyConnect application, and it is compatible with most Android smartphones (Android 4.4 or up) and iPhone 5 or up. It allows you to cast what's displayed on your Android phone to ATOTO screen via specific USB interface;
Inputs,Outputs & Slots
- Reversing camera input; AUX Audio In & Front Camera Video In; 2x RCA Video Output;
- 4-CH RCA Audio Out (2v) for connecting to factory/aftermarket amplifier; Separate Sub-woof Out (1.5v), Manual /Automatic mode available ;
- One Micro SD slot - to store media files, up to 32GB max; 2 x USB interface - one of them is specified for Phone connection.
- The front panel size of ATOTO SA102 Starter is 173mm x 97mm;
- Most dashboard mounting frame suppliers from North America may provide double din mounting frame with 174mm*98mm opening (Metra dash kit, PAC dash kit,etc). An extra plastic frame is also included in the package to extend its size to 178mm*101.5mm;
- If your car requires extra vehicle specific mounting dash kit or data interface to finish installation, you need to get the right one before purchasing ATOTO SA102. We do not provide these vehicle specific dash kit or data interface.
- Optional parts for working with ATOTO SA102 are provided separately: 1. ATOTO Steering wheel control IR Remote; 2. ATOTO AC-4486 Rear view Camera, or AC-SC3601 Single-Camera-Based Surround View Rearview Parking System (not compatible with ATOTO AC-HD02 or AC-HD03);
- The ATOTO SA102 requires user to use factory/original USB cable that comes with the phone for Android Auto / CarPlay / EasyCon Mirroring connection. Non-manufacturer made USB cable may easily cause connection issues, such as black screen after minutes of playback, or unstable phone connection.
- Sometimes, phone's firmware update may cause SA102's EasyConnection to not work properly. In this case, please visit support.myatoto.com or contact ATOTO Customer support to check if newly released SA102 system firmware is available.
- ATOTO SA102 supports running CarPlay or Android Auto map navigation while playing FM radio/BT music/USB music in the background. Be aware that not all the car stereos from others can do like this!
- The rear USB (labeled AA/CP) is used for android Auto and CarPlay connection, and the USB on the front panel is only used for media playback.
Apple CarPlay makes driving smarter
Use all your essential iPhone functions on the road, with Apple CarPlay. Connect your phone via cable, and you'll see a familiar interface displayed clearly on the screen. Tap the icons to take calls, check voicemails and text messages, or bring up maps. And of course, listen to your favorite songs using iTunes, Apple Music, or installed apps. Apple CarPlay even lets you talk to Siri to control everything using voice commands. You can dictate text messages, control music playback, or get directions, without ever taking your eyes off the road.
Here are the compatible apps list for Apple iPhone: apple.com/ios/carplay; More apps may be added to compatible apps list in the future;
Android Auto gives you all the help you need
Journeys are easier and safer with help from Android Auto. Connect your Android phone via cable to get traffic information, lane guidance, and real-time navigation assistance from Google maps. You can even send text messages, take calls, or check your voicemail through the simple interface. Android Auto also includes the outstanding voice-recognition technology, so you can control everything just by speaking. Get directions, send messages, make calls, and control music while keeping your hands safely on the wheel.
Here are the compatible apps list for Android Phone:play.google.com/store/apps/collection/promotion_3001303_android_auto_all.More apps may be added to compatible apps list in the future;
EasyConnection allows you to cast what's displayed on your smartphone to SA102's 7inch screen
The SA102 Starter allows users to cast what's running on their phone's screen to the 7in car stereo screen by running an application called EasyConnection. So you can use the phone's GPS navigation app (Google Maps, Waze, Tomtom,etc) for online navigation, or let your phone's video app (YouTube, etc) display on SA102's screen. It is compatible with the latest Android & iOS smartphones.
Considering that both CarPlay and Andriod Auto are not compatible with video apps, such as YouTube, EasyConnection provides an alternative option, especially when you hope what's running on your phone can also be output to be displayed on a second monitor via video out interface for kids.
As a driver, watching video while car is in motion may be illegal, and we do not recommend this.
EasyConnection and CPAA (CarPlay & Android Auto) cannot be enabled at the same time. When you enable the easyconnection function in the settings, the system will automatically disable CPAA feature, and vice versa.