ATOTO F7 Pro Edition 10 Inch Floating Display Car Stereo（This model only can be shipped to North American area.）
This model only can be shipped to North American area. Users from other places can go check for alternative listings.
- Builtin CarPlay & Android Auto seamlessly integrate the phone with the F7's built-in display and controls via USB. You can make phone calls,access your music,send and receive messages,get directions while you stay focused on the road. You are not always limited to either of the two phone OS camps now or in the future. With AutoLink option,you can also cast what's on the phone screen to F7' display. Certain apps not supported by CarPlay or Android Auto can still be displayed via this option.
- Other than speaking out, you are now able to wake up Siri or Google Assistant by pressing the physical key on F7, or your steering wheel audio key (if applicable), or the voice key from ATOTO wireless IR remote; F7 supports running navigation from CarPlay or Android Auto while listening to FM radio or USB music in the background (others may not); Due to builtin dedicated charging protocol,phone battery will increase significantly while running Carplay (or Android Auto)
- ATOTO F7 Pro Edition 10 Inch Floating Display Car Stereo applies 10inch 178°full-viewing angle IPS display screen, which helps improve viewing experience in strong daylight. Navigation prompts could be viewed clearly. The 10.1in floating display part stands out from its double din base and it allows users to adjust height and view angle (up or down). For few vehicles, the screen edge may block the air vent, emergency switch or other buttons, resulting in inconvenience. Be sure yours wont have such problem, or you can accept it.
- The F7 Pro has almost all the vital features you can expect from a common car stereo: 1).AM/FM tuner; 2).BT handsfree & A2DP audio streaming; 3).USB Multimedia Playback;4).Rearview & Frontview Camera Input; 5).Phone Connections; 6).Video Out for headrest monitor; 7).SXM Interface. Please use factory/original USB Cable that comes with the phone for Android Auto / CarPlay connection. Non-manufacturer made USB cable may leads to connection issues (black screen,or unstable connection)
F7 Pro(PE) can accept 720P HD Rear-view & Front-view camera input (other car stereo brands can only connect to cameras of 480 - 600 lines). An extra LRV (Live Rearview) option built in allows user to have a live rearview when vehicle is moving ahead. ATOTO has been continuously improving the system firmware of ATOTO F7. F7 allows user to mount large capacity mobile storage device for multimedia playback and it can support up to 512G MicroSD and 2TB SSD.
- Product Version: F7 Pro Edition (PE). Model Name: F7 PE(10.1 inch);
- Operation System: Linux; System Language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese;
- Pre-Amplifier: Pre-Amplifier: Built-in Max 4*49W Amplifier with RMS 4*29W (Vcc=14.4v,THD=10%); Be aware that only emphasizing higher max power out does not make any sense, as RMS power out is the most acceptable and practical level to tell its power out for daily listening; Preset 7-band EQ with 10 section adjustable frequency;
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2, supports HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCP/PBAP; Radio tuner: Built-in FM/AM Radio Tuner with RDS;
- Display: Full HD 10.1" 1024*600 5-Touch Capacitive Touchscreen with 178° full-viewing angle IPS display screen (brightness 600cd/m2);
- GPS/Navigation: It has specific hardware solution to integrate iOS CarPlay or Android Auto into its system so that you can run iOS Maps or Google Maps/Waze on the big HD screen, as long as they are available on your phone;
Inputs,Outputs & Slots
- Reversing camera input; AUX Audio/Video In & Front Camera Video In; These 3 video input can process 720P HD video signal. For reversing camera input, you can connect a specified ATOTO HD rearview camera to F7 for 720P video display (most others can only process CVBS 400-600 lines video signal); For F7 PE Version, the specified rearview camera is ATOTO 720P Rearview Camera (sold separately); ATOTO VSV 720P Rearview Camera is not compatible;
- 2x RCA Headrest Video Output; 4-CH RCA Audio Out (2v) for connecting to factory/aftermarket amplifier; Separate Sub-woof Out (0.8v); F7 PE (for North American market) also comes with the SXM interface (A SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner (i.e.SiriusXM SXV300AZV1 Satellite Radio Tuner Kit, not included) and Subscription are required)
- One Micro SD slot - to store media files, up to 512GB Max; 2 x USB interface - The one at the rear is specified for Phone connection (CP/AA/AutoLink). The USB can read up to 2TB SSD. Both SD & SSD must be in FAT32 or NTFS format;
- For ATOTO F7 with 10inch floating display, the front faceplate of its double din base has dimension of 178mm*100mm and its 10.1in screen dimension is 252mmx155mm. The 10.1in floating display part stands out from its double din base and it allows users to adjust height and view angle (up or down). Even though, for certain vehicles, the edge of the large screen may block the air vent, emergency switch button, or other buttons, resulting in inconvenient operation. You need to check and be sure yours wont have such problem, or you can accept this.
- Optional parts for working with ATOTO F7 are provided separately: 1. ATOTO Steering wheel control IR Remote; 2. ATOTO 720P Rearview Camera (NOT compatible with ATOTO VSV 720P Rearview Camera);
- The ATOTO F7 requires user to use factory/original USB cable that comes with the phone for Android Auto / CarPlay / AutoLink connection. Non-manufacturer made USB cable may easily cause connection issues, such as black screen after minutes of playback, connection failure or unstable phone connection. The rear USB (labeled AA/CP) is used for android Auto and CarPlay connection, and the USB on the front panel is only used for media playback.
Apple CarPlay makes driving smarter
Use all your essential iPhone functions on the road, with Apple CarPlay. Connect your phone via cable, and you'll see a familiar interface displayed clearly on the screen. Tap the icons to take calls, check voicemails and text messages, or bring up maps. And of course, listen to your favorite songs using iTunes, Apple Music, or installed apps. Apple CarPlay even lets you talk to Siri to control everything using voice commands. You can dictate text messages, control music playback, or get directions, without ever taking your eyes off the road.
Here are the compatible apps list for Apple iPhone: apple.com/ios/carplay;
More apps may be added to compatible apps list in the future;
Android Auto gives you all the help you need
Journeys are easier and safer with help from Android Auto. Connect your Android phone via cable to get traffic information, lane guidance, and real-time navigation assistance from Google maps. You can even send text messages, take calls, or check your voicemail through the simple interface. Android Auto also includes the outstanding voice-recognition technology, so you can control everything just by speaking. Get directions, send messages, make calls, and control music while keeping your hands safely on the wheel.
Here are the compatible apps list for Android Phone:play.google.com/store/apps/collection/promotion_3001303_android_auto_all.
More apps may be added to the compatible apps list by Google in the future;
Note: ATOTO F7 supports running CarPlay or Android Auto map navigation while playing FM radio/BT music/USB music in the background. Be aware that not all the car stereos from others can do like this!
AutoLink (MirrorLink) allows you to cast what's displayed on your smartphone to F7's big screen
The F7 allows users to cast what's running on their phone's screen to the big screen by builtin AutoLink option. So you can use the phone's GPS navigation app (Google Maps, Waze, Tomtom,etc) for online navigation, or let your phone's video app (YouTube, etc) display on F7's screen. It is compatible with the latest Android & iOS smartphones.
Considering that both CarPlay and Andriod Auto are not compatible with video apps, such as YouTube, AutoLink provides an alternative option. Netflix is not compatible with AutoLink.
Very few smart phones with curved screens may not be able to display in full screen in AutoLink connection (there is a tiny black blank area on the 4 edges of the F7 screen). This is caused by differences in the firmware and layout of the curved screen.