ATOTO F7 Series F7G2A7SE Car Stereo Receiver （This model do not support selling in North American area.）
This model do not support selling in North American area.
- Product Version: F7 Standard Edition. Model Name: F7G2A7SE;
- Operation System: Linux; System Language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese;
- Pre-Amplifier: Pre-Amplifier: Built-in Max 4*45W Amplifier with RMS 4*24W (Vcc=14.4v,THD=10%); Be aware that only emphasizing higher max power out does not make any sense, as RMS power out is the most acceptable and practical level to tell its power out for daily listening; Preset 7-band EQ with 10 section adjustable frequency;
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2, supports HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCP/PBAP; Radio tuner: Built-in FM/AM Radio Tuner with RDS (station name displayed if available);
- Display: Full HD 7" 1024*600 5-Touch Capacitive Touchscreen with 600cd/m2 latest 178° full-viewing angle IPS display screen;
- GPS/Navigation: It has specific hardware solution to integrate iOS CarPlay or Android Auto into its system so that you can run iOS Maps or Google Maps/Waze on the 7in HD screen, as long as they are available on your phone;
Inputs,Outputs & Slots
- Reversing camera input; AUX Audio In & Front Camera Video In; These 3 video input can process 720P HD video signal. For reversing camera input, you can connect a specified ATOTO HD rearview camera (AC-HD02, sold separately. AC-HD02LR,AC-HD03 and AC-HD03LR are not compatible) to F7 for 720P video display, while most car stereo receiver brand can only process CVBS 400-600 lines video signal;
- 2x RCA Headrest Video Output; 4-CH RCA Audio Out (2v) for connecting to factory/aftermarket amplifier; Separate Sub-woof Out (0.8v);
- One Micro SD slot - to store media files, up to 512GB Max; 2 x USB interface - The one at the rear is specified for Phone connection (CP/AA/AutoLink). The USB can read up to 2TB SSD. Both SD & SSD must be in FAT32 or NTFS format;
- The front panel size of ATOTO F7G2A7SE is 173mm x 97mm; Most dashboard mounting frame suppliers from North America may provide double din mounting frame with 174mm*98mm opening (Metra dash kit, PAC dash kit,etc). An extra plastic frame is also included in the package to extend its size to 178mm*101.5mm;
- Optional parts for working with ATOTO F7 are provided separately: 1. ATOTO AC-44F5 Steering wheel control IR Remote; 2. ATOTO AC-4486 or AC-HD02 Rear view Camera, or AC-SC3601 Single-Camera-Based Surround View Rearview Parking System (NOT compatible with ATOTO AC-HD02LR, AC-HD03 or AC-HD03LR);
- The ATOTO F7 requires user to use factory/original USB cable that comes with the phone for Android Auto / CarPlay / AutoLink connection. Non-manufacturer made USB cable may easily cause connection issues, such as black screen after minutes of playback, connection failure or unstable phone connection. The rear USB (labeled AA/CP) is used for android Auto and CarPlay connection, and the USB on the front panel is only used for media playback.
Apple CarPlay makes driving smarter
Use all your essential iPhone functions on the road, with Apple CarPlay. Connect your phone via cable, and you'll see a familiar interface displayed clearly on the screen. Tap the icons to take calls, check voicemails and text messages, or bring up maps. And of course, listen to your favorite songs using iTunes, Apple Music, or installed apps. Apple CarPlay even lets you talk to Siri to control everything using voice commands. You can dictate text messages, control music playback, or get directions, without ever taking your eyes off the road.
Here are the compatible apps list for Apple iPhone: apple.com/ios/carplay;
More apps may be added to compatible apps list in the future;
Android Auto gives you all the help you need
Journeys are easier and safer with help from Android Auto. Connect your Android phone via cable to get traffic information, lane guidance, and real-time navigation assistance from Google maps. You can even send text messages, take calls, or check your voicemail through the simple interface. Android Auto also includes the outstanding voice-recognition technology, so you can control everything just by speaking. Get directions, send messages, make calls, and control music while keeping your hands safely on the wheel.
Here are the compatible apps list for Android Phone:play.google.com/store/apps/collection/promotion_3001303_android_auto_all.
More apps may be added to the compatible apps list by Google in the future;
Note: ATOTO F7 supports running CarPlay or Android Auto map navigation while playing FM radio/BT music/USB music in the background. Be aware that not all the car stereos from others can do like this!
AutoLink (MirrorLink) allows you to cast what's displayed on your smartphone to F7's 7inch screen
The F7 Standard allows users to cast what's running on their phone's screen to the 7in car stereo screen by builtin AutoLink option. So you can use the phone's GPS navigation app (Google Maps, Waze, Tomtom,etc) for online navigation, or let your phone's video app (YouTube, etc) display on F7's screen. It is compatible with the latest Android & iOS smartphones.
Considering that both CarPlay and Andriod Auto are not compatible with video apps, such as YouTube, AutoLink provides an alternative option. Netflix is not compatible with AutoLink.
Very few smart phones with curved screens may not be able to display in full screen in AutoLink connection (there is a tiny black blank area on the 4 edges of the F7 screen). This is caused by differences in the firmware and layout of the curved screen
It is easy to Control/operate your ATOTO F7!
Operating a car stereo while driving can be quite dangerous. ATOTO F7 provides 18 frequently-used functions for responding to factory steering wheel audio key press after manual programming or re-allocation. For vehicles without steering wheel audio control, ATOTO wireless IR remote (AC-44F5) is highly recommended for safe operation;
You can wake up siri or Google Assistant by pressing button on F7 or your steering wheel (if applicable), or the button on ATOTO wireless IR remote (AC-44F5);
F7 will automatically detect and run either Android Auto or CarPlay immediately,once your phone is connected.
HD 720P rearview video display，Aux Video input
Traditional car stereos can only take and display 400-600 lines CVBS rearview video signal. ATOTO F7 works with a specific HD camera (AC-HD02) to show HD 720P rearview video quality. Say goodbye to snowy static picture screen when reversing vehicle.
For F7 PE (Pro Edition) and up, an extra feature - Live Rearview (LRV) is available for driver to have a rear view when vehicle is moving ahead (a specified AC-HD02LR camera is required). And you can set one of the steering wheel key as a shortcut for quick operation