ATOTO 8inch F7G1A8PE in-Dash Video Receiver
- Builtin CarPlay & Android Auto seamlessly integrate the phone with the F7's built-in display and controls via USB. You can make phone calls,access your music,send and receive messages,get directions while you stay focused on the road. You are not always limited to either of the two phone OS camps now or in the future. With AutoLink option,you can also cast what's on the phone screen to F7' display. Certain apps not supported by CarPlay or Android Auto can still be displayed via this option.
- Other than speaking out, you are now able to wake up Siri or Google Assistant by pressing the physical key on F7, or your steering wheel audio key (if applicable), or the voice key from ATOTO wireless IR remote; F7 supports running navigation from CarPlay or Android Auto while listening to FM radio or USB music in the background (others may not); Due to builtin dedicated charging protocol,phone battery will increase significantly while running Carplay (or Android Auto)
- F7G1A8PE applies 8inch 178° full-viewing angle IPS display screen, which helps improve viewing experience in strong daylight. Navigation prompts could be viewed clearly. SAH08D style: The 8in floating display part stands out from its double din base and it allows users to adjust height and view angle (up or down). For VERY few vehicles, the screen edge may block the air vent, emergency switch or other buttons, resulting in inconvenience. Be sure yours wont have such problem.
- The F7 Pro has almost all the vital features you can expect from a common car stereo: 1).AM/FM tuner; 2).BT handsfree & A2DP audio streaming; 3).USB Multimedia Playback;4).Rearview & Frontview Camera Input; 5).Phone Connections; 6).Video Out for headrest monitor; 7).SXM Interface. Please use factory/original USB Cable that comes with the phone for Android Auto / CarPlay connection. Non-manufacturer made USB cable may leads to connection issues (black screen,or unstable connection)
- F7 Pro(PE) can accept 720P HD Rear-view & Front-view camera input (other car stereo brands can only connect to cameras of 480 - 600 lines). An extra LRV (Live Rearview) option built in allows user to have a live rearview when vehicle is moving ahead. ATOTO has been continuously improving the system firmware of ATOTO F7. F7 allows user to mount large capacity mobile storage device for multimedia playback and it can support up to 512G MicroSD and 2TB SSD.
ATOTO F7 Car Stereo Receiver - Your smart driving companion
- Product Version: F7 Pro Edition (PE) with 8inch adjustable display. Model Name: F7G1A8PE; Mounting style: SAH08D (Single-DIN Adaptive Head-unit of 8-inch Display)
- Operation System: Linux; System Language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese;
- Pre-Amplifier: Pre-Amplifier: Built-in Max 4*49W Amplifier with RMS 4*29W (Vcc=14.4v,THD=10%); Be aware that only emphasizing higher max power out does not make any sense, as RMS power out is the most acceptable and practical level to tell its power out for daily listening; Preset 7-band EQ with 10 section adjustable frequency;
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2, supports HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCP/PBAP; Radio tuner: Built-in FM/AM Radio Tuner with RDS (station name displayed if available);
- Display: Full HD 8" 1280*720 5-Touch Capacitive Touchscreen with 178° full-viewing angle IPS display screen (brightness 600cd/m2);
- GPS/Navigation: It has a specific hardware solution to integrate iOS CarPlay or Android Auto into its system so that you can run iOS Maps or Google Maps/Waze on the big HD screen, as long as they are available on your phone;
Inputs,Outputs & Slots
- Reversing camera input; AUX Audio/Video In & Front Camera Video In; These 3 video inputs can process 720P HD video signal. For reversing camera input, you can connect a specified ATOTO HD rearview camera to F7 for 720P video display (most others can only process CVBS 400-600 lines video signal); For F7 PE Version, the specified rearview camera is AC-HD02 or AC-HD02LR (sold separately); AC-HD03 and AC-HD03LR are not compatible;
- 2x RCA Headrest Video Output; 4-CH RCA Audio Out (2v) for connecting to factory/aftermarket amplifier; Separate Sub-woof Out (0.8v); F7 PE (for North American market) also comes with the SXM interface (A SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner (i.e.SiriusXM SXV300AZV1 Satellite Radio Tuner Kit, not included) and Subscription are required);
- One Micro SD slot - to store media files, up to 512GB Max; 2 x USB interface - The one at the rear is specified for Phone connection (CP/AA/AutoLink). The USB can read up to 2TB SSD. Both SD & SSD must be in FAT32 or NTFS format;
- For ATOTO F7 with 8inch floating display, the front faceplate of its Single-DIN base has dimension of 178mm*100mm and its 8in screen dimension is 204 mm x 132 mm. The 8in floating display part stands out from its Single-DIN base and it allows users to adjust height and view angle (up or down). Even though, for VERY FEW vehicles, the edge of the large screen may block the air vent, emergency switch button, or other buttons, resulting in inconvenient operation. You need to check and be sure yours wont have such problem, or you can accept this.
- Optional parts for working with ATOTO F7 PE are provided separately: 1. ATOTO AC-44F5 Steering wheel control IR Remote; 2. ATOTO AC-4486, AC-HD02 Rear view (or AC-HD02LR Live Rearview) Camera, and AC-SC3601 Single-Camera-Based Surround View Rearview Parking System (NOT compatible with ATOTO AC-HD03 or AC-HD03LR); All ATOTO optional accessories/parts can be found here:amazon.com/atoto
- The ATOTO F7 requires user to use factory/original USB cable that comes with the phone for Android Auto / CarPlay / AutoLink connection. Non-manufacturer made USB cable may easily cause connection issues, such as black screen after minutes of playback, connection failure or unstable phone connection. The rear USB (labeled AA/CP) is used for android Auto and CarPlay connection, and the USB on the front panel is only used for media playback.
Apple CarPlay makes driving smarter
Use all your essential iPhone functions on the road, with Apple CarPlay. Connect your phone via cable, and you'll see a familiar interface displayed clearly on the screen. Tap the icons to take calls, check voicemails and text messages, or bring up maps. And of course, listen to your favorite songs using iTunes, Apple Music, or installed apps. Apple CarPlay even lets you talk to Siri to control everything using voice commands. You can dictate text messages, control music playback, or get directions, without ever taking your eyes off the road.
Here are the compatible apps list for Apple iPhone: apple.com/ios/carplay;
More apps may be added to compatible apps list in the future;
Android Auto gives you all the help you need
Journeys are easier and safer with help from Android Auto. Connect your Android phone via cable to get traffic information, lane guidance, and real-time navigation assistance from Google maps. You can even send text messages, take calls, or check your voicemail through the simple interface. Android Auto also includes the outstanding voice-recognition technology, so you can control everything just by speaking. Get directions, send messages, make calls, and control music while keeping your hands safely on the wheel.
Here are the compatible apps list for Android Phone:play.google.com/store/apps/collection/promotion_3001303_android_auto_all.
More apps may be added to the compatible apps list by Google in the future;
Note: ATOTO F7 supports running CarPlay or Android Auto map navigation while playing FM radio/BT music/USB music in the background. Be aware that not all the car stereos from others can do like this!
AutoLink (MirrorLink) allows you to cast what's displayed on your smartphone to F7's big screen
The F7 allows users to cast what's running on their phone's screen to the big screen by builtin AutoLink option. So you can use the phone's GPS navigation app (Google Maps, Waze, Tomtom,etc) for online navigation, or let your phone's video app (YouTube, etc) display on F7's screen. It is compatible with the latest Android & iOS smartphones.
Considering that both CarPlay and Andriod Auto are not compatible with video apps, such as YouTube, AutoLink provides an alternative option. Netflix is not compatible with AutoLink.
Very few smart phones with curved screens may not be able to display in full screen in AutoLink connection (there is a tiny black blank area on the 4 edges of the F7 screen). This is caused by differences in the firmware and layout of the curved screen.
178° full-viewing angle IPS display screen, excellent viewing experience
ATOTO F7 Pro Edition (PE) applies 178° full-viewing angle IPS display screen, which helps improve viewing experience in strong daylight, and important app tips such as navigation prompts could be viewed clearer than traditional display screen;
In addition, IPS display technology has outstanding color rendition,as well as retaining displaying naturalness;
It is easy to Control/operate your ATOTO F7!
Operating a car stereo while driving can be quite dangerous. ATOTO F7 provides 18 frequently-used functions for responding to factory steering wheel audio key press after manual programming or re-allocation. For vehicles without steering wheel audio control, ATOTO wireless IR remote (AC-44F5) is highly recommended for safe operation;
You can wake up siri or Google Assistant by pressing button on F7 or your steering wheel (if applicable), or the button on ATOTO wireless IR remote (AC-44F5);
F7 will automatically detect and run either Android Auto or CarPlay immediately,once your phone is connected.
HD 720P rearview video display，Aux Video input
Traditional car stereos can only take and display 400-600 lines CVBS rearview video signal. ATOTO F7 SE works with a specific HD camera (AC-HD02) to show HD 720P rearview video quality. Say goodbye to snowy static picture screen when reversing vehicle.
For F7 PE (Pro Edition) and up, an extra feature - Live Rearview (LRV) is available for driver to have a rear view when vehicle is moving ahead (a specified AC-HD02LR camera is required). And you can set one of the steering wheel key as a shortcut for quick access.
Highest Compatibility For Vehicle Fit/Installation
The front faceplate of its Single-DIN base has dimension of 178mm*50mm and its 8in screen dimension is 204mmx132mm. The 8in floating display part stands out from its Single-DIN base and it allows users to adjust height and view angle (up or down). For VERY FEW vehicles, the edge of the screen may block the air vent, emergency switch button, or other buttons, resulting in inconvenience.
It is a universal double din car stereo, and the extra accessories required to finish installation in a specific vehicle are not included, and it is the buyer's responsibility to prepare for them (if applicable). The accessories that may be involved include (but are not limited to) dash frame kit, wiring harness, radio antenna adapter, data interface,etc.
Bluetooth Hands-free and A2DP Bluetooth Stream
- Bluetooth enabled for wireless hands-free calling and speaker listening when paired with a smartphone.
- Wirelessly stream audio via Bluetooth so you can listen to streaming music services such as Spotify and Pandora and control the track & volume up/down and play/pause through your system.
- Users can see music ID3 tag information on the BT Music display.
USB Audio/video playback & Video output for Headrest Monitor
- Built-in Music/Video player allows users to play high-quality audio and up to 1080P video via the ATOTO F7. All you need to do is to hook an external USB storage or MicroSD loaded with media files! It supports up to 512GB MicroSD & 2TB(2048GB) USB SSD for multimedia playback.
- Built-in Video Output feature allows users to conenct up to 2 monitors to this unit via RCA Video Out interface.
Fast Phone Charge - Replenish Phone Battery Power while Phone Link is running
Phone battery power may remain unchanged (or even drop) when running navigation or music apps in CarPlay or Android Auto.
Powered by inner PMS firmware, F7 can deliver power to smartphone faster than other car stereos (300mA - 500mA) while running CarPlay/Android Auto (Max 1.5A). Data transmission & Phone charge can be done simultaneously.