ATOTO F7 Standard 7 Inch Car Stereo-for Selected Toyota Models. (This model only can be shipped to the USA.）
This model only can be shipped to the USA. Users from other countries can go check for other listings.
- Builtin CarPlay & Android Auto seamlessly integrate the phone with the F7's built-in display and controls by USB. You can make phone calls, access music, send and receive messages, get directions while staying focused on the road. You are not always limited to either of the two phones OS camps now or in the future. With the AutoLink option, you can also cast what's on the phone screen to the F7 display. Certain apps not supported by CarPlay or Android Auto can still be displayed via this option.
- Other than speaking out, you are now able to wake up Siri or Google Assistant by pressing the physical key on F7, or your steering wheel audio key (if applicable), or the voice key from ATOTO wireless IR remote; F7 supports running navigation from CarPlay or Android Auto while listening to FM radio or USB music in the background (others may not); Due to builtin dedicated charging protocol, phone battery will increase significantly while running Carplay (or Android Auto).
- The F7 Standard Edition (SE) has almost all the vital features you can expect from a common car stereo: 1).AM/FM tuner; 2).BT handsfree & A2DP audio streaming; 3).USB Multimedia Playback;4). Rearview Camera Input; 5). Phone Connections; 6).Video Out for headrest monitor. Please use the factory/original USB Cable that comes with the phone for Android Auto / CarPlay connection. Non-manufacturer-made USB cables may lead to connection issues (black screen, or unstable connection).
- The F7 Standard Edition (SE) applies a 7-inch 178°full-viewing angle IPS display screen, which helps improve the viewing experience in strong daylight. Navigation prompts could be viewed clearly. It can accept 720P HD Rearview camera input (Most other brands can only connect to cameras of 480 - 600 lines). F7 allows users to mount large-capacity mobile storage devices (support up to 512G MicroSD and 2TB SSD) for multimedia playback. ATOTO has been continuously improving the system firmware of ATOTO F7.
- F7 Standard Edition (SE) can accept 720P HD Rear-view (other car stereo brands can only connect to cameras of 480 - 600 lines). An extra LRV (Live Rearview) option built in allows user to have a live rearview when vehicle is moving ahead. The F7 Standard Edition (SE) applies WUDH07D mounting style (Wide Size Universal Double-DIN Headunit with 7-inch Display, specified for selected Toyota models), working with some old Toyota vehicles that have 205mm*104mm dashboard opening.
ATOTO F7 Car Stereo Receiver - Your Smart Driving Companion
- Product Version: F7 Standard Edition; Model Name: F7 SE(7 inch, for selected Toyota Models); Mounting style: WUDH07D (Wide Size Universal Double-DIN Headunit with 7-inch Display, specified for selected Toyota models);
- Operation System: Linux; System; Language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, JThe F7 Standard Edition (SE)apanese;
- Pre-Amplifier: Pre-Amplifier: Built-in Max 4*45W Amplifier with RMS 4*24W (Vcc=14.4v, THD=10%); Be aware that only emphasizing higher max power out does not make any sense, as RMS power out is the most acceptable and practical level to tell its power out for daily listening; Preset 7-band EQ with 10 section adjustable frequency;
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2, supports HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCP/PBAP; Radio tuner: Built-in FM/AM Radio Tuner with RDS;
- Display: Full HD 7" 1024*600, 5-Touch Capacitive Touchscreen with 600cd/m2, latest 178° full-viewing angle IPS display screen;
- GPS/Navigation: It has a specific hardware solution to integrate iOS CarPlay or Android Auto into its system so that you can run iOS Maps or Google Maps on the 7-inch HD screen, as long as they are available on your phone;
Inputs,Outputs & Slots
- Reversing camera input; AUX Audio In; These 3 video inputs can process 720P HD video signal. For reversing camera input, you can connect a specified ATOTO 720P Rearview Camera to F7 for 720P video display, while most car stereo receiver brand can only process CVBS 400-600 lines video signal;
- 2x RCA Headrest Video Output; 4-CH RCA Audio Out (2v) for connecting to factory/aftermarket amplifier; Separate Sub-woof Out (0.8v);
- One Micro SD slot - to store media files, up to 512GB Max; 2 x USB interface - The one at the rear is specified for Phone connection (CP/AA/AutoLink). The USB can read up to 2TB SSD. Both SD & SSD must be in FAT32 or NTFS format;
- The front panel size of ATOTO F7 SE(for selected Toyota Models) is 205mm x 104mm; It fits most old Toyota vehicle models that have 205mm*104mm dashboard opening, but not all Toyota models are compatible. A specific Toyota plug-n-play harness connector is included, but vehicles that have factory amplifier sound system require extra wiring harness adapter.
- Optional parts for working with ATOTO F7 are provided separately: 1. ATOTO Steering wheel control IR Remote; 2. ATOTO ATOTO 720P Rearview Camera (NOT compatible with ATOTO VSV 720P Rearview Camera); All ATOTO optional accessories/parts can be found here:amazon.com/atoto
- The ATOTO F7 requires user to use factory/original USB cable that comes with the phone for Android Auto / CarPlay / AutoLink connection. Non-manufacturer made USB cables may easily cause connection issues, such as black screen after minutes of playback, connection failure or unstable phone connection. The rear USB (labeled AA/CP) is used for android Auto and CarPlay connection, and the USB on the front panel is only used for media playback.
Apple CarPlay Makes Driving Smarter
Use all your essential iPhone functions on the road, with Apple CarPlay. Connect your phone via cable, and you'll see a familiar interface displayed clearly on the screen. Tap the icons to take calls, check voicemails and text messages, or bring up maps. And of course, listen to your favorite songs using iTunes, Apple Music, or installed apps. Apple CarPlay even lets you talk to Siri to control everything using voice commands. You can dictate text messages, control music playback, or get directions, without ever taking your eyes off the road.
Here are the compatible apps list for Apple iPhone: apple.com/ios/carplay;
More apps may be added to the compatible apps list in the future;
Android Auto Gives You All the Help You Need
Journeys are easier and safer with help from Android Auto. Connect your Android phone via cable to get traffic information, lane guidance, and real-time navigation assistance from Google maps. You can even send text messages, take calls, or check your voicemail through the simple interface. Android Auto also includes outstanding voice-recognition technology, so you can control everything just by speaking. Get directions, send messages, make calls, and control music while keeping your hands safely on the wheel.
Here IS the compatible apps list for Android Phone:play.google.com/store/apps/collection/promotion_3001303_android_auto_all.
More apps may be added to the compatible apps list by Google in the future;
Note: ATOTO F7 supports running CarPlay or Android Auto map navigation while playing FM radio/BT music/USB music in the background. Be aware that not all the car stereos from others can do like this!
AutoLink (MirrorLink) Allows You to Cast What's Displayed on Your Smartphone to F7's 7-inch Screen
The F7 Standard allows users to cast what's running on their phone's screen to the 7-inch car stereo screen by the built-in AutoLink option. So you can use the phone's GPS navigation app (Google Maps, Waze, Tomtom, etc) for online navigation, or let your phone's video app (YouTube, etc) display on F7's screen. It is compatible with the latest Android & iOS smartphones.
Considering that both CarPlay and Andriod Auto are not compatible with video apps, such as YouTube, AutoLink provides an alternative option. Netflix is not compatible with AutoLink.
Very few smartphones with curved screens may not be able to display in full screen in AutoLink connection (there is a tiny black blank area on the 4 edges of the F7 screen). This is caused by differences in the firmware and layout of the curved screen.