ATOTO F7 Standard 10.1 Inch Car Stereo（This model can't be shipped to North American area.）
This model can't be shipped to North American area. Users from North American area can go check for alternative listings.
- Builtin CarPlay & Android Auto seamlessly integrate the phone with the F7's built-in display and controls via USB. You can make phone calls,access your music,send and receive messages,get directions while you stay focused on the road. You are not always limited to either of the two phone OS camps now or in the future. With AutoLink option,you can also cast what's on the phone screen to F7' display. Certain apps not supported by CarPlay or Android Auto can still be displayed via this option.
- Other than speaking out, you are now able to wake up Siri or Google Assistant by pressing the physical key on F7, or your steering wheel audio key (if applicable), or the voice key from ATOTO wireless IR remote; F7 supports running navigation from CarPlay or Android Auto while listening to FM radio or USB music in the background (others may not); Due to builtin dedicated charging protocol,phone battery will increase significantly while running Carplay (or Android Auto)
- The F7 Standard Edition (SE) has almost all the vital features you can expect from a common car stereo: 1).AM/FM tuner; 2).BT handsfree & A2DP audio streaming; 3).USB Multimedia Playback;4).Rearview Camera Input; 5).Phone Connections; 6).Video Out for headrest monitor. Please use factory/original USB Cable that comes with the phone for Android Auto / CarPlay connection. Non-manufacturer made USB cable may leads to connection issues (black screen,or unstable connection)
- ATOTO F7 Standard 10 Inch Car Stereo applies 10inch 178°full-viewing angle IPS display screen, which helps improve viewing experience in strong daylight. Navigation prompts could be viewed clearly. It can accept 720P HD Rearview camera input (Most other brands can only connect to cameras of 480 - 600 lines). F7 allows user to mount large capacity mobile storage device (support up to 512G MicroSD and 2TB SSD) for multimedia playback. ATOTO has been continuously improving the system firmware of ATOTO F7.
- This model applies IAH10D style (Integrated and Adaptive Head-unit of 10.1-inch Display), working with YOFUNG vehicle-specific Installation Dash Kit (wiring harness, data interface, mounting kit). Over 200 models have the opportunity to complete the OEM factory-style installation. For few vehicles, the edge of the 10.1in display part may block the air vent, emergency switch or other buttons located around, resulting in inconvenience. Be sure yours wont have such problem, or you can accept it.
ATOTO F7 Car Stereo Receiver - Your smart driving companion
- Product Version: F7 Standard Edition (SE). Model Name: F7 SE(10.1 inch); Mounting style: IAH10D (Integrated and Adaptive Headunit of 10.1-inch Display)
- Operation System: Linux; System Language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese;
- Pre-Amplifier: Pre-Amplifier: Built-in Max 4*45W Amplifier with RMS 4*24W (Vcc=14.4v, THD=10%); Be aware that only emphasizing higher max power out does not make any sense, as RMS power out is the most acceptable and practical level to tell its power out for daily listening; Preset 7-band EQ with 10 section adjustable frequency;
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2, supports HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCP/PBAP; Radio tuner: Built-in FM/AM Radio Tuner with RDS;
- Display: Full HD 10.1" 1024*600 5-Touch Capacitive Touchscreen with 178° full-viewing angle IPS display screen (brightness 600cd/m2);
- GPS/Navigation: It has a specific hardware solution to integrate iOS CarPlay or Android Auto into its system so that you can run iOS Maps or Google Maps/Waze on the big HD screen, as long as they are available on your phone;
Inputs,Outputs & Slots
- Reversing camera input; AUX Audio/Video In; These 2 video input can process 720P HD video signal. For reversing camera input, you can connect a specified ATOTO HD rearview camera to F7 for 720P video display (most others can only process CVBS 400-600 lines video signal); For F7 SE Version, the compatible HD rearview camera is ATOTO 720P Rearview Camera(sold seperately), ATOTO VSV 720P Rearview Camera is not compatible;
- 2x RCA Headrest Video Output; 4-CH RCA Audio Out (2v) for connecting to factory/aftermarket amplifier; Separate Sub-woof Out (0.8v);
- One Micro SD slot - to store media files, up to 512GB Max; 2 x USB interface - The one at the rear is specified for Phone connection (CP/AA/AutoLink). The USB can read up to 2TB SSD. Both SD & SSD must be in FAT32 or NTFS format;
- This model has a 10.1inch display and a single-DIN & double-DIN adaptive headunit case. The dimension of its headunit case is 170mm *95mm * 36mm, and its 10.1in screen dimension is 258mm x 160mm. It can be installed in most vehicles that have standard double-DIN dashboard opening. For few vehicles, the edge of the 10.1in display part may block the air vent, emergency switch, or other buttons located around the double-DIN opening, resulting in inconvenience. Be sure yours won't have such a problem, or you can accept it. In addition, it applies IAH10D style (Integrated and Adaptive Head-unit of 10.1-inch Display), working with YOFUNG vehicle-specific Installation Dash Kit (wiring harness, data interface, mounting kit) for a more integrated & OEM Factory-style look. Over 200 models have the opportunity to complete the OEM factory-style installation.
- Optional parts for working with ATOTO F7 SE are provided separately: 1. ATOTO Steering wheel control IR Remote; 2. ATOTO ATOTO 720P Rearview Camera. NOT compatible with ATOTO VSV 720P Rearview Camera); All ATOTO optional accessories/parts can be found here:amazon.com/atoto
- The ATOTO F7 requires user to use factory/original USB cable that comes with the phone for Android Auto / CarPlay / AutoLink connection. Non-manufacturer made USB cable may easily cause connection issues, such as black screen after minutes of playback, connection failure or unstable phone connection. The rear USB (labeled AA/CP) is used for android Auto and CarPlay connection, and the USB on the front panel is only used for media playback.
Apple CarPlay makes driving smarter
Use all your essential iPhone functions on the road, with Apple CarPlay. Connect your phone via cable, and you'll see a familiar interface displayed clearly on the screen. Tap the icons to take calls, check voicemails and text messages, or bring up maps. And of course, listen to your favorite songs using iTunes, Apple Music, or installed apps. Apple CarPlay even lets you talk to Siri to control everything using voice commands. You can dictate text messages, control music playback, or get directions, without ever taking your eyes off the road.
Here are the compatible apps list for Apple iPhone: apple.com/ios/carplay;
More apps may be added to compatible apps list in the future;
Android Auto gives you all the help you need
Journeys are easier and safer with help from Android Auto. Connect your Android phone via cable to get traffic information, lane guidance, and real-time navigation assistance from Google maps. You can even send text messages, take calls, or check your voicemail through the simple interface. Android Auto also includes outstanding voice-recognition technology, so you can control everything just by speaking. Get directions, send messages, make calls, and control music while keeping your hands safely on the wheel.
Here is the compatible apps list for Android Phone:play.google.com/store/apps/collection/promotion_3001303_android_auto_all.
More apps may be added to the compatible apps list by Google in the future;
Note: ATOTO F7 supports running CarPlay or Android Auto map navigation while playing FM radio/BT music/USB music in the background. Be aware that not all the car stereos from others can do like this!
AutoLink (MirrorLink) allows you to cast what's displayed on your smartphone to F7's big screen
The F7 allows users to cast what's running on their phone's screen to the big screen by builtin AutoLink option. So you can use the phone's GPS navigation app (Google Maps, Waze, Tomtom,etc) for online navigation, or let your phone's video app (YouTube, etc) display on F7's screen. It is compatible with the latest Android & iOS smartphones.
Considering that both CarPlay and Andriod Auto are not compatible with video apps, such as YouTube, AutoLink provides an alternative option. Netflix is not compatible with AutoLink.
Very few smart phones with curved screens may not be able to display in full screen in AutoLink connection (there is a tiny black blank area on the 4 edges of the F7 screen). This is caused by differences in the firmware and layout of the curved screen.
178° full-viewing angle IPS display screen, excellent viewing experience
ATOTO F7 Standard Edition (PE) applies 178° full-viewing angle IPS display screen, which helps improve viewing experience in strong daylight, and important app tips such as navigation prompts could be viewed clearer than traditional display screen;
In addition, IPS display technology has outstanding color rendition,as well as retaining displaying naturalness;
It is easy to Control/operate your ATOTO F7!
Operating a car stereo while driving can be quite dangerous. ATOTO F7 provides 18 frequently-used functions for responding to factory steering wheel audio key press after manual programming or re-allocation. For vehicles without steering wheel audio control, ATOTO wireless IR remote is highly recommended for safe operation;
You can wake up siri or Google Assistant by pressing button on F7 or your steering wheel (if applicable), or the button on ATOTO wireless IR remote;
F7 will automatically detect and run either Android Auto or CarPlay immediately,once your phone is connected.
HD 720P rearview video display，Aux Video input
Traditional car stereos can only take and display 400-600 lines CVBS rearview video signal. ATOTO F7 SE works with a specific HD camera (ATOTO 720P Rearview Camera) to show HD 720P rearview video quality. Say goodbye to snowy static picture screen when reversing vehicle.
For F7 PE (Pro Edition) and up, an extra feature - Live Rearview (LRV) is available for driver to have a rear view when vehicle is moving ahead (a specified ATOTO 720P Rearview Camera is required). And you can set one of the steering wheel key as a shortcut for quick access.
High Compatibility For Vehicle Fit/Installation, Plus vehicle-specific Fit
(1).This model has a 10.1inch display and a single-DIN & double-DIN adaptive headunit case. The dimension of its headunit case is 170mm*95mm* 36mm, and its 10.1in screen is 258mm * 160mm. It can be installed in most vehicles that have standard double-DIN dashboard openings. For few vehicles, the edge of the 10.1in display part may block the air vent, emergency switch, or other buttons located around the double-DIN opening, resulting in inconvenience.
(2).The possible extra accessories (dash frame kit, wiring harness, radio antenna adapter, data interface, etc.) required to finish installation in a specific vehicle are not included, and it is the buyer's responsibility to prepare for them (if applicable).
(3).This model applies IAH10D style, working with YOFUNG vehicle-specific Installation Dash Kit (wiring harness, data interface, mounting kit) for a mo
Bluetooth Hands-free and A2DP Bluetooth Stream
- Bluetooth enabled for wireless hands-free calling and speaker listening when paired with a smartphone.
- Wirelessly stream audio via Bluetooth so you can listen to streaming music services such as Spotify and Pandora and control the track & volume up/down and play/pause through your system.
- Users can see music ID3 tag information on the BT Music display.
USB Audio/video playback & Video output for Headrest Monitor
- Built-in Music/Video player allows users to play high-quality audio and up to 1080P video via the ATOTO F7. All you need to do is to hook an external USB storage or MicroSD loaded with media files! It supports up to 512GB MicroSD & 2TB(2048GB) USB SSD for multimedia playback.
- Built-in Video Output feature allows users to conenct up to 2 monitors to this unit via RCA Video Out interface.
Fast Phone Charge - Replenish Phone Battery Power while Phone Link is running
Phone battery power may remain unchanged (or even drop) when running navigation or music apps in CarPlay or Android Auto.
Powered by inner PMS firmware, F7 can deliver power to smartphone faster than other car stereos (300mA - 500mA) while running CarPlay/Android Auto (Max 1.5A). Data transmission & Phone charge can be done simultaneously.
Max charging speed is determined by charging protocol from phone, & length or materials of the charging cable.
Constant Firmware Update From ATOTO
ATOTO has been continuously improving the system firmware of ATOTO F7 every a few months once necessary;
Get continued firmware update when available to ensure fewer bugs and new features are added.
Users can find the availability of firmware update notification from ATOTO Online Support System (support.myatoto.com). Login AOCSS to learn more.